Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2019, 08:03:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4387 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:03:41 AM

The team behind the PARQ project is slowly gaining trusts from the people because they have managed to put this token in an exchange and provide bounties as a reward for promotion. This gives more factors to attract potential investors in making this one a good kind.
That is right. And if the team members of the project will keep this up, more potential investors will come to this project fuelling the continuous development of the enture project as well as to attract more users of the platform.
100% New Software
PC, Mac, Android, & HTML5 Clients
Krill Rakeback
Low Rake
Bitcoin Poker 3.0
Bad Beat Jackpot
SwC Poker Relaunch
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
BorisWCR

Activity: 410

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:48:41 AM

I am very amazed how the team handling this project. As I can see the PARQ team is very serious to keep kicking on its goals which makes me get more interested to this cashback platform. I hope that the PARQ team will not fade its progressive performance and interesting announcements.
Indeed true. The team is clearly serious that they have reach this far. I am very glad to have them in the crypto community. They can even boost their information in different social media sites. Good luck to the team. I am looking forward for this project.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:33:34 PM

If Cryptobridge approved to list this token, when can we expect to see the start of trading? Also, what is the expected price for each token? I hope, it will have a good and stable value so that all people who have join the bounties will be satisfied in their efforts.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 476
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:32:31 PM

Cashback platforms are gaining popularity, now no one wants to overpay for services and goods.

Do not forget that the competition in this area is high, the consumer needs to offer something new.

Well but they do need more times especially whenever you offer something new without thinking the time, the consumer would be bored.

Most "consumers" in the true sense of the word really dont care much about stuff like boredom. In the real world people only really care about the benefits.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:38:26 PM

Cashback is really good, convenient and many like it.
But how are you going to solve the problem with your coin?
After all, in many countries, the cryptocurrency has not yet been adopted at the legislative level-how will you act in this case?Do you have ready-made decisions on this matter?
I don't think that they will have to face the problem since there is no regulation to prevent this platform to be used in your country.

You're really underestimating the amount of control a government can have, they can easily regulate the shit out of people if they really want
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:56:03 PM

Cashback platforms are gaining popularity, now no one wants to overpay for services and goods.

Do not forget that the competition in this area is high, the consumer needs to offer something new.

Well but they do need more times especially whenever you offer something new without thinking the time, the consumer would be bored.

Most "consumers" in the true sense of the word really dont care much about stuff like boredom. In the real world people only really care about the benefits.

Yeah, benefits is the main thing why there is a business. It's pretty obvious that people really are prioritizing which it is one of the many ways to survive.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Zianingbu

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 06:10:01 PM

True, but why buy at the store so if paying for a product or service through such services, it saves both time and money, doubly nice.
dolcevita99

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:27:32 PM

Will you have any AirDrop or any bonuses? such services very well attract new audiences. So I think that could be done and such.
Abduraxman001

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:49:34 PM

Cashback is really good, convenient and many like it.
But how are you going to solve the problem with your coin?
After all, in many countries, the cryptocurrency has not yet been adopted at the legislative level-how will you act in this case?Do you have ready-made decisions on this matter?
I don't think that they will have to face the problem since there is no regulation to prevent this platform to be used in your country.

You're really underestimating the amount of control a government can have, they can easily regulate the shit out of people if they really want
I the as times estimate!I just wonder what they will do in this case-when there is no support?
Think that the spread of will only in loyal countries-only and just.
K.J.C.
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:06:23 PM

Will you have any AirDrop or any bonuses? such services very well attract new audiences. So I think that could be done and such.
Please join the Discord to enter our airdrops and bounties
Trader_13

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 07:06:55 PM

Have you already prepared a list of stores that will be in your service? Not bad if there will be an aliexpress or stores with brand clothes.
K.J.C.
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:09:57 PM

Have you already prepared a list of stores that will be in your service? Not bad if there will be an aliexpress or stores with brand clothes.
Please check out our masterplan
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:15:42 PM

I have one question for you to have a store in your service, do you sign a certain contract with it or something like that? How are shops with different goods danced?
K.J.C.
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:30:28 PM

I have one question for you to have a store in your service, do you sign a certain contract with it or something like that? How are shops with different goods danced?
Aren't you getting a little ahead of our actions?
The sequence of our milestones is set out in the masterplan
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:13:51 PM

The latest happenings that the team have done to this project is can be seen in the website or in the dicord channels. They are giving people a chance to get free tokens by just doing some tasks and complete it.
fromkrec

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:23:07 PM

The latest happenings that the team have done to this project is can be seen in the website or in the dicord channels. They are giving people a chance to get free tokens by just doing some tasks and complete it.
but the team has already launched Airdrop on Twitter. Of course, in my opinion, this is not enough for good advertising, but still it is a good opportunity to get free tokens from the project.
damniatx

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:26:58 PM

Please check out our masterplan
just many users want to quickly find out how the overall picture of the platform will look from the words of the developers themselves. Reading documents is definitely useful, but sometimes it's nice to read the answers from the team.
rabotacoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:59:44 PM

Tell me, how is Airdrop working now? Already many users have participated in this? And is there still an opportunity to participate in it?
Dua

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:05:48 PM

Tell me, how is Airdrop working now? Already many users have participated in this? And is there still an opportunity to participate in it?
you could join the channel in Discord and find out all the information that relates to Airdrop. Here, developers are unlikely to answer this question.
Junralz

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:11:56 PM

Please join the Discord to enter our airdrops and bounties

Is there no bounty thread available in the forum because normally it's what the other wanted to do. Anyway, it's how this things work and I am hoping that everything will be fine and smoothly done.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.