Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2019, 02:01:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Klimatas - Disruptive Sustainability - PoS / MN  (Read 2600 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1 user deleted.)
laixingxing

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:28:58 PM

After reading this thread, I learned about the active participation of the team, and this is a good start for the project. I hope this kind of attitude will continue in the near future. Looking ahead, also, the team will be able to present a good planning strategy and innovation that will help the project to be known to all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justend

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:33:26 PM

After reading this thread, I learned about the active participation of the team, and this is a good start for the project. I hope this kind of attitude will continue in the near future. Looking ahead, also, the team will be able to present a good planning strategy and innovation that will help the project to be known to all.
They definitely have a plan, so I think it’s in their roadmap. In addition, the team actively responds to some of the questions and questions asked by people.
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:44:50 PM

Is the platform free and open to all countries? Any country that is banned? China and the USA for example?
klimatas
Copper Member

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 08:21:23 PM

Is the platform free and open to all countries? Any country that is banned? China and the USA for example?

No, we will open up for everyone
MONITORINGTHEWORLD

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:28:33 PM

Welcome guys!
This is a good project, I wanted to leave the link to our website, we provide a cryptocurrency list and statistics service, we currently have several important discounts, shortly the monitoring service among others!

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/MNSTATISTIC
Discord: https://discord.gg/CtBzbPh
E-mail:   [email protected]

We are at your service!

Good Luck!
Walkaniamo

Activity: 240

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:54:58 PM

I do not think that this project is prohibited for any country, as the team works perfectly and they work legally. So why should it be illegal for any country
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:56:44 PM

No, we will open up for everyone
Thanks for your reply! It's a good news
Vivianex

Activity: 202

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:30:50 PM

What year will your platform work? How much traffic is already observed? Loved your platform! I will follow the updates! Good luck!
dieselfury

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:03:54 PM

What year will your platform work? How much traffic is already observed? Loved your platform! I will follow the updates! Good luck!
It can not be all at once. I think in a few months we will see a very large progress of the Klimatas project.
21Dime

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:01:11 PM

There are specialized sites where you can track the traffic of many sites. And I think that already this year we will see the finished product from the company.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
XXIII

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:29:55 PM

Good evening. Why did you choose such a name for your token? I mean exchange ticker (KTS). I thimk KLI will be more memorable
I think this is not so important. A more important aspect is the productivity of the team, as well as the realization of tasks and goals.
Rona7do

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:42:05 PM

Good evening. Why did you choose such a name for your token? I mean exchange ticker (KTS). I thimk KLI will be more memorable
I think this is not so important. A more important aspect is the productivity of the team, as well as the realization of tasks and goals.
Totally agree with you. This is much more important than the name of the token.
Elisha W

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:19:05 PM

Good afternoon. Does your company have any partners and collaborative contracts with other platforms or companies?
Drugs?

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:40:05 PM

Hello. Tell us more about your future plans. How do you see your company in 10 years?
21Dime

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:34:51 AM

Hello. Tell us more about your future plans. How do you see your company in 10 years?
Interesting question. I once read that many successful projects make a roadmap for 50 years ahead, and some for 100 years.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
camerali

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:42:27 AM

Interesting question. I once read that many successful projects make a roadmap for 50 years ahead, and some for 100 years.
100 years? Founders of such projects are aware that they will no longer be alive at that time?
Drugs?

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:03:22 PM

100 years? Founders of such projects are aware that they will no longer be alive at that time?
Sure. I think this is not important, and these people think only about company and how they can make worldwide platform.
Stargazing

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:36:11 PM

Sure. I think this is not important, and these people think only about company and how they can make worldwide platform.
lol, im not sure about 100 years, but i not first hear about 10 years roadmap. 100 years roadmap make company like Apple, Nike, Google, etc.
skybot13x

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:23:32 PM

If I was the CEO of a company developing technologies to enable immortality, why not pretend to have plans for the next 100 years? Tongue

█▄             
                                                        ███▄           
                                                        █████▄         
       ▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄       
     ▄█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████████████████████▄     
   ▄███████████████████▀              ▀████████████████████████████▄   
 ▄██████████████████▀     ▄▄██████▄▄     ▀▀██████████████████████████▄ 
▄█████████████████▀    ▄█████████████▄          ▀█████████████████████▀
████████████████▀     ▄███████████████▄▄█████▄    ▀█████████████████▀ 
████████████▀        ▄█████████████████████████▄        ▀█████████▀  ▄██
████████▀     ▄▄███▄▄████████████████████████████ ▄████▄   ▀████▀  ▄████
██████▀     ▄████████████████████████████████████████████▄   ▀▀  ▄██████
████▀  ▄   ███████████████████████████████████████████████    ▄█████████
██▀  ▄███▄  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀   ▄███████████
▀  ▄███████▄  ▀█████▀ ▀██████████████████████████▀ ▀▀▀▀   ▄█████████████
 ▄███████████▄         ▀████████████▀▀██████████▀       ▄██████████████
  ▀█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀███████▀    ▀█████▀▀   ▄███████████████████ 
    ▀██████████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▄         ▄███████████████████▀ 
      ▀████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▀   
        ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀     
          ▀█████                                                       
            ▀███        
files.fm library

Walkaniamo

Activity: 240

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:01:31 PM

Let me see that the whole project has changed because of their hard work! Very impressive change in the history of cryptocurrency, I would like them to do such amazing things in the future.
I don’t expect anything directly revolutionary, but the project is likely to become popular, since users always need such quality services. The rest of the things are easy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.