Bitcoin Forum
October 16, 2018, 11:50:15 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to start  (Read 170 times)
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:32:26 PM

You can start by creating an account here. make a post until you rank-up to junior member. then join a Bounty campaign. It's the basic thing that you can do in cryptocurrency without spending a penny. you can also start creating a wallet in Myetherwallet. but make sure that you're entering the correct website. There are a lot of phishing websites nowadays. so you should be very careful.

It is also what I started and the money you can earn was based on how you will use, either getting profit or buy some asset.  In this forum, no need to pay too much because the capital you need was the time and your knowledge about this crypto.  But just read some article or any thread regarding rules and regulation to prevent from wasting your time in this forum.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptobet.to
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rosemary4u

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 11:43:23 PM

I don't think there is a particular formula to start in the world of bitcoin. I believe you are at the right place and the right time,  this forum is filled with well experienced and resourced members, you can also read more at the  newbies beginners section.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:47:14 PM

I don't think there is a particular formula to start in the world of bitcoin. I believe you are at the right place and the right time,  this forum is filled with well experienced and resourced members, you can also read more at the  newbies beginners section.
That's true, this market is always open for every newbies and I think its the best time to study cryptocurrency and invest on bitcoin while the market are still stable at the moment. So many good articles, guides about investing in cryptomarket you just need to put an effort reading all of them so you will be informed the possible risk and return when you enter in this market.
maulana rifai

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:58:49 AM

of course, all trading sites will ask to be sent early. after that you can buy BTC. but a reliable site you might visit Binance, Bittrex, bitfinex, okex, kucoin. this is a large volume trading site. to make a secure wallet, you can use blockchain.com, you can save your bitcoin and hold it for the long term.
yes, your explanation is very good, hopefully they understand what you suggest. I also want to suggest about buying, buy bitcoin at the time the market price is red and remember the price will not go up straight away You also have to be patient waiting for prices to grow to make a sale to gain profit.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:21:52 AM

Hi,

Any idea where can I start BTC.

My aim is to buy/sell this is on the long run, but for now I need to learn.

I want to try with as little as possible just to learn.

I need a reliable website to create a wallet and then start trading may be, with reliable website, I saw some asking for cash to be sent by mail...not sure if this is how things are done.
You have to search local exchange available on your country like coins.pH where you can able to buy and sell bitcoin and able to see the price of bitcoin. Do not trust site who ask money sometimes they are just a phishing site and earn from you. You can also earn bitcoin here in forum by joining campaigns that are available and good to join. You can learn more things here.

kucritt

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:39:57 AM

at the beginning you can do some research technicaly, like if you want to join the trading sector you need to learn about to read the graphs, read the buy order and sell order, and i think it will helping you to make a prediction about the bitcoin or the cryptocurrency price

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.