Bitcoin Forum
October 16, 2018, 11:00:44 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will all countries make cryptocurrency legal?  (Read 1459 times)
BravO_o

Activity: 462
Merit: 159

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:43:12 AM

All countries will definitely not make cryptocurrency a legitimate digital currency. Because there are countries where people do not know what a computer and the Internet. But many countries will go to the meeting, as they see the advantages in this area for their state

cryptobet.to
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elitemobb

Activity: 291
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:47:15 AM

In general, of course, it would be great if all countries legalized cryptocurrency, as with the help of cryptocurrency, any country makes its financial system much more transparent, namely, destroying intermediaries thereby speeding up transactions, it can also simplify many life processes

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
basyang

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:01:10 AM

It takes longer for all countries in the world to accept or legalize Bitcoin and crypto currencies in general because not every country has achieved the same technological progress in the world and not only that. The excess of crypto currencies in some developed countries can be a disadvantage for less developed countries

Yes you are right about that. Not all countries will accept cryptocurrency because of some factors. Like in some remote area or country that has a slow internet connection is it possible for them to used it because in cryptocurrency the number one we need is internet connection and I think this is one of this advantage of cryptocurrency though it is really helpful when it comes to earning money.

likerseld

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:06:38 PM

I think cryptocurrency will be legal in all countries. But it is time-consuming. because the cryptocurrency government can not control and the technology of all countries is not same.
There is no doubt that the future is that of cryptocurrency and the entire world will use it for their daily expenditures as they are using their local currencies. Crypto will take over the market in the future. I know it will take long time because most of the people still do not know even the name of cryptocurrency but when governments legalize it, people will also take interest in it.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 717
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:25:10 PM

In general, of course, it would be great if all countries legalized cryptocurrency, as with the help of cryptocurrency, any country makes its financial system much more transparent, namely, destroying intermediaries thereby speeding up transactions, it can also simplify many life processes

But the problem is that crypto is born so that it does not depend on any government. That's what crypto is about, if governments accept or crypto accept government-managed, it loses the distinction.
max6575

Activity: 378

TOPEX.IO

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 12:44:26 PM

sometimes to work with chance on delivering goods and service from manage of development from webworks as might the token on crypto to gives with chance as gathering the wider on connection as guessing visitors from farther location to reach with internet connection.

═╣ ◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for  Brand  New  Cryptocurrency Exchange ╠═
═╬═╣with loss compensation and profit distribution between TPX token holders╠═
╩══╣ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ╠══
Zurcermozz

Activity: 111
Merit: 4

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:47:43 PM

Off course, when the next generation will be more high-tech thats and we need to swap from fiat money to digital money. But for now, some of countries i heard was China and India last time i read both of them both crypto, but for sure they will change their mind  Wink Wink

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
zedaq

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

I really hope that all the same, many countries will sooner or later understand what the power of cryptocurrency is and start integrating cryptocurrency into their countries, because today the world has really begun to realize many little things and realize that cryptocurrency is a good option.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
[email protected]

Activity: 637
Merit: 251

hmm

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:53:33 PM

I think we won't see that in neariest future. We got 2 big country wich don't allow crypto USA and China, they got too much influance at world's economy and at smaller countries. Probably in future USA and CHina will change their minds but I'm not sure about that.

▄██████████▄           
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████   
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████       
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀           

100M PLAYERS 
$57M REVENUE  ▌ 

KAMAGAME
TOKEN SALE

███ 63% ANNUAL GROWTH ███
  Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:00:35 PM

With the passage of time, we can say that there are chances of making the crypto legal in the countries but the chances of getting it legal by all are really minimum as different countries have their own rules and regulations. By giving all the rights to crypto might leave a fear of getting trapped into the hands of illegal work as they are not sure of the safety till now and the government is in fear of losing the stuff as crime can be done directly from crypto and the taxes will be minimized as well with the no records so government first have to make crypto safe for them and then we can see about all the countries making it legal.

Dmitry_K

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

I think we won't see that in neariest future. We got 2 big country wich don't allow crypto USA and China, they got too much influance at world's economy and at smaller countries. Probably in future USA and CHina will change their minds but I'm not sure about that.
We would like a solution to this problem, but now it痴 hard for me to believe that this could happen in the near future. We now have too many difficulties for all countries to legalize the cryptocurrency.

▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬  ● ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬ ● ▬  A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM ▬▬▬► WP
MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT
alexsoul

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:30:35 PM

Legal regulation is very important for the further development and growth of the price of cryptocurrencies. I think that over time, international legislation will be developed, which will greatly simplify access to cryptocurrencies and their widespread use as a means of payment.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
ClinTex CTi  ──  Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Sanford

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

It takes longer for all countries in the world to accept or legalize Bitcoin and crypto currencies in general because not every country has achieved the same technological progress in the world and not only that. The excess of crypto currencies in some developed countries can be a disadvantage for less developed countries

I do not think that all countries will accept cryptocurrency. For them, this is a big blow to the economy. Cryptocurrency is free. States do not like when people have free money. Therefore, I think not all countries will accept it with dignity.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
Mr Batman

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:14:25 PM

I think that will happen, but not in the short term because to make the cryptocurrency legalized by all countries is very difficult, because the country must think for the future, whether the country's currency will weaken or stronger, whether the country's economy will increase or even decrease , acts of corruption / money laundering will be easier to do, and others.

yrrehc16

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

BAANX

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:22:43 PM

Once the adoption of cryptocurrency in the world is accepted and many regulations have been approved.
EVery country will make their move to have their own national cryptocurrency.
IF they will not do that, they will be left behind falling.
Crypto is the future, every government can't stop it.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

HaddenChapman

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:36:21 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency shall be legalized very soon. It is a very good medium and has a lot of coins. Coins like Prg, Icx and Lisk are excellent coins and performance is upto the mark.
Latviand

Activity: 497
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:39:45 PM

We are lacking assurance that such thing would happen. Cryptos are facing numbers of issues regarding with the absence of stability when it comes on the market value of cryptos which would give risk to the investors as well as users. As such, we may expect that some countries for now are not having any visions on legalizing such currency in the market. But things may do still change afterwards and we should wait and be patient.

mitsarasss

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

It all depends on how much cryptocurrency will spread and what effect it will have on our daily life. Probably the states of the future simply will not have a choice under public pressure.

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
AiBB  覧覧覧覧覧
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -_________________________
BUY TOKENS
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
cherlov

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:32:30 PM

I believe that legalization will be only in the most developed countries, where I consider cryptocurrency a new direction in the development of technology and the financial sector.

tepyh

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:34:27 PM

I do not think that this will happen because all governments do not like it. that which they cannot control, they do not recognize.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.