Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2019, 08:27:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time.  (Read 21798 times)
sambuddha

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:56:43 PM

Can u explain why you collaborate with banks like BNI and BTPN?

One of the many ways HARA helps farmers is by providing Micro Loans, We do these with the help of Banks especially the ones mentioned, the data that HARA provides will make data collection process faster & HARA's data collection model helps ease the administrative process for the loan application. We collaborated with banks so that our farmers can easily access micro loans in which the farmers will need as capital in buying seeds to grow, These collaborations will also eliminate the farmer's reliance in loan sharks which has an interest markup of almost 300% .

I see, that your system is quite sophisticated. I enjoy such a responsible, thoughtful approach to fulfilling my obligations. it serves as a guarantor of future success, and reliable interconnection between project participants and its team.

Thank you! Sophisticated but, just enough to be easily understood and explained to the masses  Smiley
Most importantly, it should be true and bring real benefits to people. To make the world better is the most noble goal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HARAToken
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:59:24 AM

Can u explain why you collaborate with banks like BNI and BTPN?

One of the many ways HARA helps farmers is by providing Micro Loans, We do these with the help of Banks especially the ones mentioned, the data that HARA provides will make data collection process faster & HARA's data collection model helps ease the administrative process for the loan application. We collaborated with banks so that our farmers can easily access micro loans in which the farmers will need as capital in buying seeds to grow, These collaborations will also eliminate the farmer's reliance in loan sharks which has an interest markup of almost 300% .

I see, that your system is quite sophisticated. I enjoy such a responsible, thoughtful approach to fulfilling my obligations. it serves as a guarantor of future success, and reliable interconnection between project participants and its team.

Thank you! Sophisticated but, just enough to be easily understood and explained to the masses  Smiley
Most importantly, it should be true and bring real benefits to people. To make the world better is the most noble goal.

Yup, it's already happening as of now, We have provided micro-loans to the farmers. So far, we have provided 573million IDR in microloans with 100% repayment rate  Smiley
HarveySpecter_

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:11:26 AM

What's the significance of the Value added data services to HARA?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:25:28 AM

These are the Companies and institutions that access and process raw data from HARA Ecosystem, and resubmit it as ‘enriched data’. These can be academic institutions, brands, data analytics, financial technology, and agriculture
technology companies. They create value-added insights from the raw data and share in the proceeds with the original data providers by submitting the cleansed, organized, and structured data back to the HARA Ecosystem
HarveySpecter_

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:43:44 AM

These are the Companies and institutions that access and process raw data from HARA Ecosystem, and resubmit it as ‘enriched data’. These can be academic institutions, brands, data analytics, financial technology, and agriculture
technology companies. They create value-added insights from the raw data and share in the proceeds with the original data providers by submitting the cleansed, organized, and structured data back to the HARA Ecosystem

Do you already have partners in this field?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:08:37 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 11:31:08 AM by HARAToken

Do you already have partners in this field?

Yes, we do,  Smiley We have BOI Research which is the research partner who enriches data from the exchange and Dattabot, the pioneer of big data analytics in Indonesia.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:30:38 AM

Remember the HARAChain we released recently? What about HARTScan? It's basically an analytics platform in the HARA Chain. You can easily track whether a transaction is confirmed, pending, outgoing, and whether you received the HART in your wallet!

Follow: Twitter
Join: HARA Telegram
[email protected]

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:38:52 PM

How can I purchase HART token what can I use?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:12:42 PM

You can purchase HART once it's listed in an exchange. For now, we aren't listed on any exchanges, but will update the community once we are  Smiley
[email protected]

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:27:05 PM

You can purchase HART once it's listed in an exchange. For now, we aren't listed on any exchanges, but will update the community once we are  Smiley

Ohhh okay but my question is HOW can I purchase HART as in what altcoin and how much.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:43:25 PM

Ohhh okay but my question is HOW can I purchase HART as in what altcoin and how much.

Apologies, You can purchase HART using ETH, 1 ETH is equal to 6275 HART.
alexandrea

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:15:33 PM

Remember the HARAChain we released recently? What about HARTScan? It's basically an analytics platform in the HARA Chain. You can easily track whether a transaction is confirmed, pending, outgoing, and whether you received the HART in your wallet!

Interesting... I guess this are where the processes are integrated.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:32:28 PM

Interesting... I guess this are where the processes are integrated.

This is where the users can search and monitor transactions and also transfer tokens and view charts and stats of transactions and others. More info to follow soon!  Smiley
joniboini

Activity: 546
Merit: 980

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 07:18:48 AM

This is where the users can search and monitor transactions and also transfer tokens and view charts and stats of transactions and others. More info to follow soon!  Smiley

Just a suggestion on your posting style, would you please stop requoting images or message that is no longer relevant when you reply a post? Tbh it's quite annoying when I have to scroll down and seeing a quote pyramid or repeated image, it's actually not allowed by the forum rules too. I think HARA should be different than the rest of another project including how they reply in a thread.

Just my 2 cents.

███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
BTC 
  ●
   BTC
  BTC  
    ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
 ▄██▀
███        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
▀███▄▄▄▄▀▀▀                 ▀▀▄▄
  ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀
   ▄█▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀██▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀██▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        ▀█▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀█▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            █▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
             ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     BTC
  BTC   
  ●
  BTC  
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 688
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:06:08 AM

Agree.
One, avoid pyramid quotes.
Two, avoid quotes with too large images.
Third, if want to remain images in original posts, please resize them with the width option.
Just a suggestion on your posting style, would you please stop requoting images or message that is no longer relevant when you reply a post? Tbh it's quite annoying when I have to scroll down and seeing a quote pyramid or repeated image, it's actually not allowed by the forum rules too. I think HARA should be different than the rest of another project including how they reply in a thread.

Just my 2 cents.

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:33:41 AM

Apologies, will bring this up and make the necessary changes, Thank you for your feedback.  Smiley

Agree.
One, avoid pyramid quotes.
Two, avoid quotes with too large images.
Third, if want to remain images in original posts, please resize them with the width option.

Just my 2 cents.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:06:17 AM

Message from the head of the village… Curious how BTPNSyariah and HARA help farmers to get the micro-finance? Watch the full video here: http://bit.ly/2UZ6KPC 

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:26:38 AM

That fresh crisp morning air… 🍃🌾Uploaded by one of our #HARAWomen field agents! See the post here: http://bit.ly/2IgbEGu

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:25:30 PM

HARA works toward the UN Sustainable Development Goals to benefit the people at the bottom of the pyramid, starting with Goal #1  to completely eradicate poverty in all its forms. Read the full article here: http://bit.ly/2FcJKJa 

alexandrea

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:27:54 PM

I forgot, how long do I have to wait before I receive my bounty and the tokens that I purchased?
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.