Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2019, 04:36:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 [414] 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in - Contest with $30,000 in GUARANTEED PRIZES now live!  (Read 299017 times)
hasyurt

Activity: 574
Merit: 118

"Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ"

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:29:32 PM

I think freebitcoin doesn't give any bitcoin. faucet doesn't work as before. It only takes your time. Unnecessary ,be carefull and no deposit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
100% New Software
PC, Mac, Android, & HTML5 Clients
Krill Rakeback
Low Rake
Bitcoin Poker 3.0
Bad Beat Jackpot
SwC Poker Relaunch
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1031

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 07:24:35 PM

I think freebitcoin doesn't give any bitcoin. faucet doesn't work as before. It only takes your time. Unnecessary ,be carefull and no deposit

what are you talking about ?
i use this faucet since more than 5 years and its working until now i just made a claim.
I had once a problem and it was solved by wetsuit very fast.

regards

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
solosss

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:20:32 PM

i use this faucet since more than 5 years and its working until now i just made a claim.

regards
yeah, here's a guy a month ago 3 bitcoins stolen from deposits, and so all is well.
bitmaster88

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:53:05 PM

I'm just sad that you abused his confidence and then come your excuse and I will not help. that is unfortunately so in our world. the animals are better creatures than humans.

I'm just sad you won't learn from all the good advice people here have given you and you'll probably make the same mistakes again.

I only see my address in Coinbase and can not send. I can also prove with video, as I login. please recocery 2fa my account btc address: 15Tu5qvA6PmQiPPLo2qYrVgytwFZfoNZ14http://

Huh?? I wait

What are you waiting for? I've already told you many times that we only recover accounts if we receive a Bitcoin signed message proving ownership. They cannot be faked and we can verify them unlike videos and screenshots.

Hello

I found an old email from the year 2016. There I had a deposit address from Blockchain Wallet. and later I updated to Coinbase.

Can I also use the old address from Blockchain Wallet to reset my 2Fa code.

Please writed me back to my Email: [email protected]

Thanks

jo-lightyear

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:12:35 AM

I've been using freebitco.in for about a month now and I think it's one of the best. 

I've tried many different faucets and this one seems to be the steadiest and most reliable.  I've withdrawn multiple times in different amounts ($5 - $50) with no issues.

I definitely recommend this site to newcomers such as myself!
wwzsocki

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 02:45:15 AM

One of the oldest sites out there. They are paying for a very long time with no problems. I have always got my BTC paid from this site.

Thanks for sharing I haven't use them for a while. Is nice to go back after some time and see your BTC in the account are waiting for you.

I wish I also had some referrals making money for me. How do people collect them? I know posting it on other forums, twitter etc may get you 1-2 refs if you are lucky but I am seeing people with hundreds of refs.

I hate to be a ref to somebody else and my mistake is I assume everybody is like me so I don't even bother with sharing my ref link. Sad

I was very successful in gathering referrals when I was using my Bitcointalk signature to advertise this service. Only that was a few years ago.

Today this isn't so easy because the majority of interested in crypto people already know about this site or even have an account there.

The only way is to find newcomers which are not so easy today. Such a promotion as this one 30K $ can be helpful.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
FinneysTrueVision

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 06:04:25 AM

I'm just sad that you abused his confidence and then come your excuse and I will not help. that is unfortunately so in our world. the animals are better creatures than humans.

I'm just sad you won't learn from all the good advice people here have given you and you'll probably make the same mistakes again.

I only see my address in Coinbase and can not send. I can also prove with video, as I login. please recocery 2fa my account btc address: 15Tu5qvA6PmQiPPLo2qYrVgytwFZfoNZ14http://

Huh?? I wait

What are you waiting for? I've already told you many times that we only recover accounts if we receive a Bitcoin signed message proving ownership. They cannot be faked and we can verify them unlike videos and screenshots.

Hello

I found an old email from the year 2016. There I had a deposit address from Blockchain Wallet. and later I updated to Coinbase.

Thanks

You might need to import your wallet into Electrum because Blockchain doesn't allow you to sign messages anymore.
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1221

★ ChipMixer | Bitcoin mixing service ★

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:07:32 AM

One of the oldest sites out there. They are paying for a very long time with no problems. I have always got my BTC paid from this site.

Thanks for sharing I haven't use them for a while. Is nice to go back after some time and see your BTC in the account are waiting for you.

I wish I also had some referrals making money for me. How do people collect them? I know posting it on other forums, twitter etc may get you 1-2 refs if you are lucky but I am seeing people with hundreds of refs.

I hate to be a ref to somebody else and my mistake is I assume everybody is like me so I don't even bother with sharing my ref link. Sad

I was very successful in gathering referrals when I was using my Bitcointalk signature to advertise this service. Only that was a few years ago.

Today this isn't so easy because the majority of interested in crypto people already know about this site or even have an account there.

The only way is to find newcomers which are not so easy today. Such a promotion as this one 30K $ can be helpful.

I paid someone to create banner ads for me and I posted it on other platforms and I was also very successful in the early days. Since the Bitcoin price has fallen with more than 80%, my new referrals has dropped with almost 95%.  Tongue

I also struggle to retain referrals, because they quickly realize that the big prizes are not easily won and a couple of FREE Satoshi are not valued a lot, when you convert back to Fiat currencies.  Tongue

UserU

Activity: 210
Merit: 25

Free Counter-Strike @ CSONLINE2.NET

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 07:16:57 AM

regards

Must be high on some weed.
TheQuin

Activity: 882
Merit: 694

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 08:45:20 AM

yeah, here's a guy a month ago 3 bitcoins stolen from deposits, tried to steal back what he lost gambling by multi-accounting and got caught so all is well.

FTFY

Huh?? I wait

Hello

Thanks

Just send me the signed message.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:57:04 AM

..I used www.freebitco.in faucet to earn some btc when i started to get involve in crypto since 2017..until now i'm earning small amount of satoshi in the free btc game..but there is no luck for me whenever i tried to play hi-lo in multipy btc,,also i never won on the lottery game..but still i'm using freebitco.in to gamble and its fun..

There is actually a lot of benefits if you keep on wagering there, because you will get free lottery tickets, free reward point and you can participate on their wagering competition which is held on each month, so there is no reason why we do not play here eventhough thehave pretty huge house edge. But with a lot of benefits, I am sure it is worth a lot

gantez

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:08:34 PM

I've been using freebitco.in for about a month now and I think it's one of the best. 

I've tried many different faucets and this one seems to be the steadiest and most reliable.  I've withdrawn multiple times in different amounts ($5 - $50) with no issues.

Is this real? I have hardly believed on faucets in general, not even for bitcoin. Now that I have read your comment, I will give it a shot and hope I will be safe with my adventure because I'm not use to it. I hope I have a good luck.

poptok1

Activity: 1162
Merit: 594

www🅿🅾🅿♈🆗1.tk

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 04:17:07 PM

Is this real? I have hardly believed on faucets in general, not even for bitcoin. Now that I have read your comment, I will give it a shot and hope I will be safe with my adventure because I'm not use to it. I hope I have a good luck.
Yes, it is very real. If you want to join than check this link out: https://bitcointalk.to/index.php?topic=2914435.0
Might be more interesting than you think, it's the best offer you will ever get regarding freebitco.
As to safety concerns, if you follow all the basic steps for online security, you have nothing to be worry about.
Most stable faucet ever.

gantez

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:58:16 PM

Yes, it is very real. If you want to join than check this link out: https://bitcointalk.to/index.php?topic=2914435.0
Might be more interesting than you think, it's the best offer you will ever get regarding freebitco.
As to safety concerns, if you follow all the basic steps for online security, you have nothing to be worry about.
Most stable faucet ever.

You sure about that because I don't want to deal with unsecured site.

What about this comment here 

What do you say about that  Huh

poptok1

Activity: 1162
Merit: 594

www🅿🅾🅿♈🆗1.tk

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 05:11:18 PM

You sure about that because I don't want to deal with unsecured site.

What about this comment here  

What do you say about that  Huh

It never failed me in terms of payout, it has two factor authorisation, even more than 2fa because you can provide them with your mobile phone number, just in case you loose the 2fa device. I think hasyurt was referring to the fact that faucet pays smaller amount of bitcoins than few years back. Nothing surprising as btc price went up. I can assure you it will give you some tiny profit.
And when you use the service in the link I provided you with, those profits will be about 25-30% bigger.
Bear in mind that this is still a faucet so expect it work just like one Smiley
O, and few months back I won 20bucks with them, so higher tier rewards are possible.

mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1325

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 05:37:51 PM

I've tried many different faucets and this one seems to be the steadiest and most reliable.  I've withdrawn multiple times in different amounts ($5 - $50) with no issues.

It is real only if you can gather many active referrals. Other wise you won't be making those amounts just by clicking. (unless you gamble and win which is a rare event or deposit high amounts and collect interest)

If you  are wondering about the withdrawals are working or not, yes they work. If you manage to make money in an honest way, nobody will stop you to have your profits.

The comment you quoted is either from a clueless noob or a guy who tried to scam the website. freebitco.in is here for years. If he wanted to scam us he would have done it already. Not saying he won't ever do it in the future, he very well may but the chances are very small.

█▀▀█
██▄█
BESTMIXER.IO // BEST BITCOIN MIXER
█▀▀█
██▄█
gantez

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:22:30 PM

It is real only if you can gather many active referrals. Other wise you won't be making those amounts just by clicking. (unless you gamble and win which is a rare event or deposit high amounts and collect interest)

Alright.. Nice. Thanks for clearing the air for me to understand how it works. Anyway, I wouldn't worry my head on referrals for now. Guess I will get on it much later. Appreciate you all.

sufferer123

Activity: 462
Merit: 32

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 06:54:28 PM

I tried many times martingale method in hi-lo game and most of them i got good results. Yes sometimes i lost but only what i earn in faucets. Thank you freebitco.in i wish i will won lottery one day.

slaman29

Activity: 798
Merit: 283

Roll with the best at BitDice

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:09:40 PM

Something just happened which I only realized late but I made my biggest deposit last week and left it on auto for about 100k rolls at the smallest 1 satoshi martingale. I ddn't even check what happened, assumed it had just finished because I've done 100k plenty of times with even lower balances. I hit my worst streak so far so quickly haha!

Good news is I activated a huge bonus and was left with 30% of bankroll. I'm going to sit tight for a while and stick to 4x RP and up. Good luck all!

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1221

★ ChipMixer | Bitcoin mixing service ★

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:18:24 AM

Something just happened which I only realized late but I made my biggest deposit last week and left it on auto for about 100k rolls at the smallest 1 satoshi martingale. I ddn't even check what happened, assumed it had just finished because I've done 100k plenty of times with even lower balances. I hit my worst streak so far so quickly haha!

Good news is I activated a huge bonus and was left with 30% of bankroll. I'm going to sit tight for a while and stick to 4x RP and up. Good luck all!

A 1 Satoshi Martingale can quickly add up to a lot of Satoshi's if you are on a losing streak. Unfortunately I cannot do this with my account, because it will quickly eat into my deposit balance that I left there for the 4.08% interest that I earn on the site.  Angry

I can assure you the Martingale strategy does not work on Freebitco.in in, I tried it with several different variants and all of them failed. I do not think that they implemented a counter measure for it, but I do know it does not work.

Good luck, you might be more lucky than I were before.  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 [414] 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.