Bitcoin Forum
January 14, 2018, 08:40:27 PM *
News: Electrum users must upgrade to 3.0.5 if they haven't already. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter & Facebook bounties  (Read 139 times)
anushkasachith888

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:17:18 AM

Each program bounty has its own rules and often administrators require an account (FaсeBook, Twitter) created more than 6 months ago. But there is also a huge amount of bounty programs where you can participate in an account created less than 6 months ago.

It is nice to hear that there are huge amount of bounty campaigns available for newer accounts as well. Now I know the facts, Thanks mate..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tuanken897

Activity: 56

Introducing a new dimension in cryptocurrency inve

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:10:35 AM

I created new Facebook and Twitter accounts. Then I participate in the Bounty. Some bounty require the age of accounts but others don't.
The important thing that you should have alot of real followers/friends.
Do not fake friends.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ █ SYMMETRYFUND █ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀
NEW DIMENSION IN CRYPTO INVESTMENT
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬██▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
anushkasachith888

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:22:34 AM

I created new Facebook and Twitter accounts. Then I participate in the Bounty. Some bounty require the age of accounts but others don't.
The important thing that you should have alot of real followers/friends.
Do not fake friends.

Yes always genuine works important.. good luck for your bounty campaign success. Thanks for the response mate..
Furtivecoin41

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:51:55 PM

There are requirements to follow on twitter and facebook bounties but I don't think the age of an account is included. Requirements are commonly you have the required no. of followers.

I think as you are a newbie , you are not informed well yet, indeed they look for the age of the accounts, I have seen my self the conditions of some bounty campaigns

I was not referring to all of them what I'm saying is "COMMONLY" they look for FB or Twitter accounts with a certain amount of "followers". Enlighten me if I am misinformed. Don't know but it seems from reply you are much newbie than I am.
anushkasachith888

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

There are requirements to follow on twitter and facebook bounties but I don't think the age of an account is included. Requirements are commonly you have the required no. of followers.

I think as you are a newbie , you are not informed well yet, indeed they look for the age of the accounts, I have seen my self the conditions of some bounty campaigns

I was not referring to all of them what I'm saying is "COMMONLY" they look for FB or Twitter accounts with a certain amount of "followers". Enlighten me if I am misinformed. Don't know but it seems from reply you are much newbie than I am.

Hey no offense. no one knows everything. may be you are educated more than me.  however last time you ddin't mentioned that "commonly" thing.  Cool Anyway, Thanks for the response.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:39:55 PM

It really depends on the bounties for their facebook and twitter campaigns some bounties require for the facebook and twitter account to have a certain amount of followers or friends while other require to be be made at least 6 months or more.
anushkasachith888

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:40:02 PM

It really depends on the bounties for their facebook and twitter campaigns some bounties require for the facebook and twitter account to have a certain amount of followers or friends while other require to be be made at least 6 months or more.

yeah I see. just gutting know whether Majority of bounty campaigns ask for 6 months old accounts was my intention at the first place. Always better to have old accounts.  Smiley Smiley
yasirmoon420

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:57:22 PM

i have 2 years older face book and twitter account. which bounty for me. where i apply how benefit i will got, please tell me details
Dinuka

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:30:35 PM

Yes. We need the to have facebook and twitter accounts old as stated in the rules of the bounty campaign. Normally they should older than 3 months
anushkasachith888

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:37:04 PM

i have 2 years older face book and twitter account. which bounty for me. where i apply how benefit i will got, please tell me details

I think you can find them in ''announcements'' and ''market place'' on this forum. to participate signature campaigns newbie is not the member status you should hold. Senior members will provide you better information for your question 
anushkasachith888

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:40:54 PM

Yes. We need the to have facebook and twitter accounts old as stated in the rules of the bounty campaign. Normally they should older than 3 months

03 -06 months. normal range i guess.  Grin
Thanks for your answer mate..
tohahamid1

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:12:41 PM

I have ever seen most of the bounties payments  have reserved for twitter more than facebook.
anushkasachith888

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:27:37 PM

I have ever seen most of the bounties payments  have reserved for twitter more than facebook.

Really? that's interesting.. i guess that's because of mostly crypto enthusiasts are involved in Twitter more than FB in order to get latest updates quickly..
sonali2015

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:38:09 PM

Do we have to have older twitter and facebook accounts ( at least older than 6 months) in order to apply for Twitter, facebook bounty programmes ?
Now i am not join any campaign but i have twitter and facebook account.But you need to first read rule before join otherwise you disqualify and most of campaign not allow newbie or jr member.
linyhan

Activity: 462

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:45:12 PM

Do we have to have older twitter and facebook accounts ( at least older than 6 months) in order to apply for Twitter, facebook bounty programmes ?
Not really , as long as you met the required followers and friends you can join. Lets say your account is already 2 years old and you only have 100 friends and the required friends to be able to join in bounty is 300 and up so you cannot join.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Supported by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
John McAfee     
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄