Bitcoin Forum
October 15, 2018, 11:29:18 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BASIS NEURO Platform - Neurofuture for all  (Read 10153 times)
Nik Sviridov

Activity: 224
Merit: 16

CEO at BasisNeuro

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:14:20 AM
Merited by Delicieuxz (10), trinaldao (5), jatinjax1 (1)

PERSONAL AI NEUROASSISTANT

OPEN SERVICE AND TECHNOLOGICAL PLATFORM. PROVIDES ANY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS (NEURO TOOLKIT) FOR CREATING YOUR OWN PRODUCTS USING MIND CONTROL.

The idea of a neural interface, almost like the idea of an intergalactic ship, is as old as science fiction itself. To date, dozens of companies are developing a brain-computer interface, but only a few can boast of a product with robust functions and deep integration with electronic devices.
The Basis Neuro team has been working with neural technology for more than a decade now. Their goal is to help modern companies make neural interfaces a part of everyday life by facilitating their introduction and use in virtually all areas of public and private life. The Basis Neuro platform was developed for this very purpose.
     Basis Neuro - a new stage in the development of technology. By creating proprietary platform-based products, any company can solve existing customer problems in more efficient, faster, more convenient ways in any industry.
- Technology, a ready-made headset for a neural interface;
- Unique algorithms for deciphering mental commands;
- Extended brain and pattern database;
- Access to experts in this industry, with the availability of technical and scientific support.

BASIS NEURO - CONTROL YOUR WORLD BY "THE POWER OF THOUGHT" | ◈ ICO Start on 15th June 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER◃  ▹ANN THREAD◃  ▹MEDIUM◃  ▹TWITTER◃  ▹TELEGRAM◃  ▹FACEBOOK◃  ▹LINKEDIN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptobet.to
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Delicieuxz

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:15:57 AM

I personally know CEO and the team. I came to the guys in the laboratory and checked the efficiency of the neurointerface. It team can be trusted. The product works.

bitekoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:53:55 AM

This is a well-planned project. Any plans for bounty devs?

Nik Sviridov

CEO at BasisNeuro

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 12:35:02 PM

Thank you for your review. Yes, we will have a large bounty company. We will announce it in a few days.

BASIS NEURO - CONTROL YOUR WORLD BY "THE POWER OF THOUGHT" | ◈ ICO Start on 15th June 2018
WHITEPAPER◃  ▹ANN THREAD◃  ▹MEDIUM◃  ▹TWITTER◃  ▹TELEGRAM◃  ▹FACEBOOK◃  ▹LINKEDIN
Nik Sviridov

CEO at BasisNeuro

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:44:29 PM

Thanks. Sure.
More details about the picture describe the platform:
1. The developer purchases SDK on Basis Neuro platform.
2. The developer gets a license key to be registered with the blockchain system
keeping track of it.
3. The developer creates their own application and makes it available in the library format with the blockchain keeping track of the copyright.
4. The application can be free or paid and is used as the basis for neurointerface development.
5. Besides, the developer can create their own BCI-based devices and sell them in our online store.
6. The user downloads free or paid application and buys a headset if necessary.
7. When the user pays for downloading the application, the developer automatically receives smart contract payment with the blockchain system keeping track of it.
8. Basis Neuro is the Open Source platform.
Platform partners can buy BIGData or interact with developers and users through the platform.
Blockchain system ensures the integrity of all data, the payment and the copyright.

S-triple-C

Activity: 252

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:51:53 PM

Looking forward to your bounty campaign as well. I am very interested in this project and I want to promote it and invest at the same time.

Bookmarked!

Nik Sviridov

CEO at BasisNeuro

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:53:39 PM

Who can get a developer?

Absolutely anyone who wants.
I propose to contact us and we will tell you in more detail.
We will be happy to help in any matter.

Nik Sviridov

CEO at BasisNeuro

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:01:43 PM

Looking forward to your bounty campaign as well. I am very interested in this project and I want to promote it and invest at the same time.

Bookmarked!

Excellent! thanks!
I'll keep you informed.
Please write to me at [email protected] - I will send the terms of the campaign and personal investment offer.
So I will be glad to get acquainted and to tell more about the project, to provide more information. With a great desire, even try to organize a meeting and try our devices personally. Control the power of thought is unforgettably.

zhamp

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:10:52 PM

This is sound interesting. I want to participate in pre sale round.
Nik Sviridov

CEO at BasisNeuro

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:49:12 PM

This is sound interesting. I want to participate in pre sale round.

Looks and works even better)
I am grateful to every investor. In our waiting list, you can register for a presale. the first hundred investors are waiting for a very ... very pleasant surprise personally from me.
waiting list

S-triple-C

Activity: 252

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:05:40 PM

This thread deserves a lot of attention. I wonder why there's only one page. People are missing this opportunity. I hope the admin will do a better job promoting this coin.

purplesugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:11:43 PM

Mental control headset...very interesting. Do you guys have a prototype of this already and tested? I would like to know more about the technology and how it works.

GET CODECOIN BEFORE PRICE ROCKETS
ETHERDELTA LINK: https://etherdelta.com/#0x9adaba9ffda15e3a043c907d390f645147eb532a-ETH
fudster

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:44:14 PM

Looks like a Spock gadget, I'm not sure where to begin lol its 2018 and yet I feel like it already 4040. Are we already flying cars with our neuro strenght? Just want to ask the team about how do we know this team is serious about this project?  Cheesy

|

█████████████▅▄
     ██████████████▅▄
                  ██▆
                   ███
                   ███
                   ███
                   ███
                   ███
                   ███
                   ███
                   ███
                  ███
 ██████████████████▀
██████████████████▀

███████████
█████████████

█████████████
█████████████

█████████████
 ███████████

▆████████████████
 ▆▆████████████████
███▀
███
███
███▄
 ▀▀███████████████▆▄
  ▀███████████████▅▄
                 ▀███
                  ███
                  ███
                ▄████
 █████████████████▀▀
 █████████████████▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

▆███████████
 ▆▆███████████
███▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███▄
 ▀▀█████████████
  ▀█████████████

▆████████████▆
 ▆▆█████████████▆▆
███▀             ▀███
███               ███
███               ███
███               ███
███               ███
███               ███
███               ███
███               ███
███               ███
███▄             ▄███
 ▀▀███████████████▀▀
  ▀███████████████▀
|
Nik Sviridov

CEO at BasisNeuro

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:52:19 PM

This thread deserves a lot of attention. I wonder why there's only one page. People are missing this opportunity. I hope the admin will do a better job promoting this coin.

Thank you for your interest. We just opened the thread and will try to provide the best possible coverage of the project.

Nik Sviridov

CEO at BasisNeuro

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:04:01 PM

Mental control headset...very interesting. Do you guys have a prototype of this already and tested? I would like to know more about the technology and how it works.

Yes, the prototype is tested and works. The site has video testing. So anyone can test it personally. All the development of their own. For more information, please contact me [email protected] or telegramm @nik_sviridov

Nik Sviridov

CEO at BasisNeuro

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:10:40 PM

Are we already flying cars with our neuro strenght?

We still do not control flying machines, but everything goes to this)
Here's an example of what is happening now in this area:
Media hype about the new Nissan neuroproject is partly just hype, since it's not really a neural interface of a car control like BasisNeuro, as our capability control will be completely through mental commands, rather than just "tracking activity of the driver's brain." In simple words: the AI in this version from the automaker will monitor whether you fall asleep, but with the BasisNeuro neural interface, the car's control is completely mental, and AI will be able to correct the commands if necessary. The Future is here!
Developers from NISSAN have created algorithms that improve the work of the car’s artificial intelligence (AI) that is responsible for unattended driving. The new artificial intelligence IMx is capable of learning the specifics of the driver and passenger behavior to interact with them in the most efficient way.
The system is capable of quickly learning and understanding what the driver and passengers need at the moment. The ProPILOT autopilot system is able to take control of the trip from of the driver. Having studied the owner and passengers, artificial intelligence will automatically plot the trip routes. Besides, the system will offer passengers and the driver entertainment information and multimedia content based on their interests and preferences. Thanks to several cameras and microphones built into the interior, the artificial intelligence will carefully monitor passengers and listen to their voice commands, trying to interpret them correctly. Besides, the new Brain-to-Vehicle (B2V) technology registers the brain activity of the driver in real time and transmits it to the car’s on-board computer. Meanwhile, the driver must put on a special helmet equipped with electrodes. By studying brain activity, the car is able to analyze and anticipate the actions of the driver during unattended control, and in case of danger, the AI corrects the mistake in half a second before the driver does so. As such, the company intends to significantly improve the #safety of driving, while maintaining direct control over the car by humans.
Nissan IMx is still just a concept, but the manufacturer assured that it is only two or three years from serial production.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCi6taII6Yo

Nik Sviridov

CEO at BasisNeuro

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:20:40 PM

Just want to ask the team about how do we know this team is serious about this project?  Cheesy

since 2008 the team is only engaged in these developments. The last 3 years we have devoted ourselves to the development and tests. All data and results can be checked by scientific articles and reports. I personally sold the car and apartment to invest in my project. We live only as a project and we do everything to develop neurotechnologies. You can watch the video on the site. Just try it in person. We are grateful to the people who support us and everyone who helps us - personally participates in the development of neurotechnologies. We all make the future today))
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Dmitry_Lazurenko
https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=56589131600

Nik Sviridov

CEO at BasisNeuro

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:51:48 AM

Are working prototypes ready or just going to do?

Of course, it works). You can personally verify everything.

Nik Sviridov

CEO at BasisNeuro

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:04:25 PM

We have all considered how it would be great to control any device with the "power of your mind". This has become real with the advent of neural interfaces – all you need is to put a mobile headset on that reads your brain signals.
This technology is still in the development stage, and only a few companies can offer a ready-made solution for mass use. However, these products are limited in functionality and do not meet the expectations of users. To create a truly high-quality neural interface, manufacturers lack experience, a significant number of real tests, and a more scientific approach to research. However, one company has all of this today: Basis Neuro.

https://medium.com/@basisneuro/basis-neuro-a-new-generation-of-neural-technologies-22a7a494adb

Nik Sviridov

CEO at BasisNeuro

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:54:49 PM

Is it possible to change our feelings for the music? With Transcranial stimulation of the brain, nothing is impossible.
https://medium.com/@basisneuro/transcranial-stimulation-of-the-brain-the-truth-behind-the-joy-of-listening-to-music-5f7d29cdc36

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.