Bitcoin Forum
January 17, 2018, 11:21:02 AM *
News: Electrum users must upgrade to 3.0.5 if they haven't already. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ethereum make me rich in 1-2 years if I am holding 10 ethereum ??  (Read 841 times)
and1975

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:31:34 AM

In 1-2 years if crypto continues to grow at this rate we will be able to see ETH at 4-5k.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:34:36 AM

Well I dont thnk 10 ethers will make you rich but if you convert them into bitcoin then it will definitely make you rich when it goes t0 0ver 50000$ per btc.

Stavri

Activity: 322

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:38:14 AM

Possible but ethereum is more or less priced already. I would prefer brand new project that is cheap at the moment dividing my money for a few of them.

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 15- Jan. 14 │ Whitepaper 
bitcoin31

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:48:01 AM

Even the price of ethereum become very high for sure you will not become rich.  If  you have 10 ethereum the price need become 100k dollars and for sure you your 10 ethereum become 1million dollars you will become rich.  I think you don't become rich with that pieces of ethereum I think you need hundreds ethereum to become millionaire.  I think the price of ethereum is 5000 dollars plus each ethereum after few years.  I hope that really happen so we can make a lot of profit.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
DISCORD TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
karungbitcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:58:09 AM

I think so, Ethereum is strong fundamental coin and the price will be uptrend in the longterm. The price of Ethereum now about $1300 and can be in 2 year the price will be $10,000 because year by year the price going up because the community of cryptocurrency bigger day by day and year by year so the demand also increasing. So only by have 10 ETH possible to make you rich in a few years.

▄▀ ▄▀   ☎  ⌘ Calls powered by cryptocurrencies ✆  ▀▄ ▀▄
⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩  Experty.io   ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪
➪ Experty in TOP ICOs to watch in 2018 by Inc.com |  Twitter medium
sarahtarczon

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:07:45 AM

yes, it is possible to rich if you can hold ethereum for long term, however, 10 ETH is not much, so you will have to wait for a very long time to wait for ETh rising more, however in just 1-2 years, it may rise not high enough for you to become really rich, so you should have more ETH to hold for long term.

qazgroup

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:10:10 AM

I think eth will definitely geow and grow but the best way to profit is to diversify, may be add some btc, ltc and few more solid projects to your portfolio and you can be rich in terms of price increase on all coins.

Direwolve735

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:22:00 AM

I am optimistic about Blockchain and very optimistic about Ethereum. However, I would not buy it at this price. I believe that Ethereum can make you rich, however, as with Bitcoin, it's too late: the price is too high now. If you buy a currency at a price that is noticeably lower than the current one and will store it, that's fine. However, at the present price, the growth potential in comparison with the risk seems distorted.

rahleurfan

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:15:25 AM

I am very optimistic about the ETH and the blockchain as an industry. Let's try to calculate. You now have 10ETX - it's about $10,000. The current market capitalization of the Ethereum is about 117 billion. I do not think that we can count on more than 10x growth. Accordingly, $10000 can make a maximum of $100,000. In my opinion, there are more lucrative options.

buhna

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:32:11 AM

No one knows for sure. Keep them, useful anyway. Maybe it will not rise to the level of bitcoin, but it will grow anyway. In general, I bought the strategy, keep it, the rich can not work in the modern world. Now everything is changing rapidly, it's not gold and diamonds. We need to follow the news, try new, different sources of earnings, and not sit on a bag of potential jewelry. Especially do not suffer about the lost opportunities.

adriaymati58

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:34:56 AM

Yes. I think ethereum's potential is very high and it will grow a lot, and you will have more money if you hold them rather than trading them

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
yomarve

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:40:20 AM

Get hold of some projects in early stage which are promising and invest in them within 3 months you would be rich.  A year in the real works is like 2weeks in crypto world

Treshkilling

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:45:02 AM

ETH more clearly will grow and can make you a lot of money in the future, in the long run, but do not forget about risks , it is still a young market , watch the news and earn

╞═◇═╡      CROWD MACHINE  ▌Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders      ╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←  WHITELIST Registration is OPEN  →→→→→→→→→→
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:49:29 AM

Nobody knows it exactly. It is risk of your investment too but if you want to learn my opinion(s) i can tell you, you will get good profit from this investment. However, Ethereum is a good investment cryptocurrency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
rcoins0720

Activity: 154

The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:54:40 AM

I think the best way to spend and to double your lost money is to invest on tokens like TRX and other altcoins that have potential.
usually the tokens that is undervalued like lesthan .0$ is a good way to invest. they are just like following the ride of bitcoin and if bitcoin price is low that is the best time to buy and if the bitcoin price rises it is the best way to sell, if you will spot the right time you will earn so much in just 1 click hehehe.
but be careful because many of altcoins are just dump coins and if you will ride make sure you have entry and exit point , I recommend to go buy some RX XLM RDD DCN XRP that is the coins I am holding now

Usui-Chan

Highest ROI Crypto Infastracture

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:14:33 AM

Just look at the past price of ethereum, which is last year. You can almost assume that having even more than 1 ethreum will definitely make you rich within 1 to 2 years. You should start investing on ethereum right now though, before regretting anything by the end of the year.

popolite11

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:23:50 AM

I missed the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin when it was low...we�ll actually I had 2 bitcoins but lost them in gambling..I am quiet depressed right now...now I was thinking I will do hard work online and some how will collect 10 ethereum and hold them... can them help and make me have some decent bank balance
I don�t know if it is possible to become a rich holding 10 ethereum coins. But I know surely that you will be in plus, you�ll get some profit. It is hard to say how much it would be but this is right way to earn money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                     ▄█████████████████████▄
                  ▄███████████████████████████▄
                 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
               ▄█████████████████████████████████▄
              ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
           ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
        ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
     ▄█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████████▀▀▀             ▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
████████████████████▀▀                     ▀▀█████████████████████
                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     
                       ███████████████████
                    █████████████████████████
                  █████████████████████████████
                 ███████████████████████████████
                ███████████           ███████████
               ██████████               ██████████
               ████████                   ████████
               ████████                   ████████

██████████████████████████████████████

The 1st Algorithmic
Crypto-asset Manager

ANN         Slack          Twitter
Bounty    Reddit        Telegram

Medium  Facebook

ICO
████████████████████████
22 January
gamer_2088

Activity: 196

" First Asia-wide Asset Exchange "

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:27:02 AM

I missed the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin when it was low...we�ll actually I had 2 bitcoins but lost them in gambling..I am quiet depressed right now...now I was thinking I will do hard work online and some how will collect 10 ethereum and hold them... can them help and make me have some decent bank balance

I think Yes, if you keep them long term. Over time the price will rise. About Ethereum I have good expectations, I think this is a very promising coin and its price will increase even more.

easytipz

Activity: 111

Make it easy!

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 08:29:31 AM

If I know exactly, I may be a billionaire and I am not be here right now.
Invest with your own risk.

fabuloveu

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:29:40 AM

I am confident, Eth wil grow as much as btc but it just need time.. Eth is still going to be the coin that will compet with btc in the future

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.