Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2018, 08:25:15 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money from bounty  (Read 2425 times)
localcrypto

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:21:03 PM

if u want to make money from bounty first step is to become Jr Member and apply for bounty campaigns then we can accumulate bounty tokens after the finish of campaign

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptobet.to
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
snkiworld

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

if u want to make money from bounty first step is to become Jr Member and apply for bounty campaigns then we can accumulate bounty tokens after the finish of campaign
Yes But lots of Good coins now prefer atleast  Full Member for their bounty campaigns.only few project give decent bounties for Jr.Members
Lordshiva

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:26:07 PM

I heard bounty is good source to make some crypto. I want make some extra bucks please let me know some step by step process. I didt have any wallet yet. What is address I don't know. Please suggest.
You first need to learn about crypto bro...what are wallets and all...seach for some youtube videos in hindi
glowing10

Activity: 462
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:28:23 PM

Bounty is an incentive program for Promoting and Advertising the ICO. Only Good Bounty program can give you returns.. Else you will be left with some coins which are useless.  Huh Huh do your homework on Coin Investing more before even entering to any of the bounty

A very important lesson is that buy/sell based on your own research and not on anybody else or some telegram group which recommends as per their interest and in the end you will realize you are left with worthless coin and you have lost your money.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.to/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
manojpatelme

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:34:43 AM

Do not directly jump to bounty and ICO's. First you have to learn about crypto currency like how it works what are the DO and  DON'T, wallet, BTC address, study about exchanges etc and then go for ICO learning (The project, how they work) and watch some ICO to be listed in exchange   . give some time to learn about crypto by watching you tube videos or asking any friend who is already involved in the same then you will understand how to do bounties and how to choose good ico.

🎲🎲🎲 New era in gambling industry 💰 URUNIT 💰 Gambling platform 100% managed by its community 🎲🎲🎲
✅✅✅ http://urunit.io ✅✅✅
Rameshvijay45

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:54:25 AM

Before committing or entering to an bounty research the project and team members and confirm that is a legal project and analysis there white paper if you like there project participate.

And you can participate on bounty but before that you need to be active on all social media accounts.and follow there bounty rules so you will get tokens.

The most bounties social media accounts required:
1.Facebook having more friends
2.Twitter having more followers
3.Blogs/Articles/Video reviewers
5.reddit,Instagram, LinkedIn etc...

►◄OPTHERIUM◄►
◄► Synergy of Blockchain solutions™ ►◄
https://optherium.io/
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:04:37 PM

In order to make money from bounty we should be first become jr member and start applying for bounties in bounty sections of all  the bounties signature campaigns are most preferred
virendarnagpal

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:24:50 AM

I heard bounty is good source to make some crypto. I want make some extra bucks please let me know some step by step process. I didt have any wallet yet. What is address I don't know. Please suggest.

Earning from bounty differs from time to time.  It may be very high rewards paying scheme during bull phase but reverse is true during bear phase.  Currently bear phase is running; and prices are down so bounty is not proving to be so profitable.  But strategy is earn and keep coins with you wait with patience for bull phase.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Ardazello

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:03:18 PM

Making money on bounty is very easy. You can get ETH by using your Bitcointalk, Facebook or Twitter accounts to participate in this bounty: https://bitcointalk.to/index.php?topic=5039136.0
callyf

Activity: 150

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 04:39:54 PM

Hello all,
I m also not much more experience in the this but I have to say do like a worker bounty gives something of your hard work. Smiley

◯  LUX ANT DIGITAL  ━━ ▰▰▰▰
PRE-SALE     1th  September, 2018
Luxantdigitalbank.com   ][
callyf

Activity: 150

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 04:42:56 PM

You can earning bounty money if you can regularly working in bounties and hold their coins for long time get decent earning from their free earned coins.

Yes Ankit sir you said very well holding coins for long time give money and better enthusiasm you create by doing so.

◯  LUX ANT DIGITAL  ━━ ▰▰▰▰
PRE-SALE     1th  September, 2018
Luxantdigitalbank.com   ][
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.