Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 08:13:51 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dividing your salary.  (Read 16703 times)
cr_liev

Activity: 168

technical researches, new technologies, traveling

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:08:36 AM

I guess it depends on your salary and your monthly needs anyway! Some people can invest 5%, some cannot even 1% of their salary.

❘|❘ NEUFUND — Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment ❘|❘
JOIN THE ICBM | JOIN THE DISCUSSION

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jagmrx

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:35:42 AM

As a student i dont have alot of money so i tend to go for freee airdrops and hope that they explode. I do however, put away 5-10% of my monthly income towards buying crypto/btc.

This is my way of sharing my salary. 10% I give for the church as tithes, 20% I use for everyday purposes, the rest I tube. I rarely buy food outside and always cook my own food, that means I use less money to eat. I keep buying food out there, but it's just a snack and it's only once a week. I am not a wasteful person, I come from a humble family so I have a determination to save and invest my money so that my family's economy increases. I want to buy a house and make my family so happy, so I can have a really good time.

metribitcoin

Activity: 84

CAS Token Sale - Novemper 6th, 2017.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:56:02 AM

Iam also employe and because I believe Bitcoin has strong in fundamental I put 80% of my salary in Bitcoin, and other 20% in fiat for daily needed. I know the risk but I believe Bitcoin will going up in the longterm.

[ cashaa ]  Blockchain FX Payments Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CAS Token Sale November 6th ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FacebookTwitterLinkedYouTubeDiscordTelegram
schistosome

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:03:24 AM

Dividing your salary is the good choice to earn extra profit. Better you spend more parts on trading is better.
-Redacted-

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:52:48 AM

in any case, the salary should be distributed evenly in Btc and Fiats.
qumatru

Activity: 392

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:22:07 PM

If you have knowledge in cryptocurrency you can invest maybe 25% of your salary. But first you need to buy all you need before anything else.
It is you who knows your expense and similar things like that as well as your income. You yourself has to make some smart decision by looking at all the possible things, only then you’ll be able to have a comfortable life. I do this thing by dividing my salary in a way that I can actually meet all my monthly expenditures along with having something in my account as savings too. I do take some part of my income for investment purpose as well.

macchiato

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:15:57 PM

I already saw a similar thread about this before and like what I said before, allocating your money to your priorities is good but no one can really dictate to how much you should allocate for your investments. You are the only one responsible for that. Spend what you are willing to lose.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
babsjoe

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:44:09 PM

Consistent 50% investment into bitcoin will make you ruch beyond your widest dream in a very short term. Bitcoin is sure not sliwing down, and the new territory of six figure is eventually going to end in seven figure.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

LANZ777

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:04:23 PM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?

I don't have salary but lm just expecting on my salary on bitcoin. So when l got my salary l need to budget it for my next salary again. Until l can give my kids a better future. I will save for them so that they can study as the they want to be to reach their dream in life.

GenuineRum

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:14:24 AM

HiIt is a good idea to place part of what you manage to save from income, into bioin.But because there is nothing sure just invest what you cotmanage to loose. Then you will not be anxious by your invcstment, you are able to allow it to develop with out tension, and when you free, not really a crisis because it was just money you can manage to free.e uld
jhongzjhong

Activity: 126

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:07:25 AM

HiIt is a good idea to place part of what you manage to save from income, into bioin.But because there is nothing sure just invest what you cotmanage to loose. Then you will not be anxious by your invcstment, you are able to allow it to develop with out tension, and when you free, not really a crisis because it was just money you can manage to free.e uld
Well, I can't catch up your thought what is about dude. For me every month end when my salary comes i do invest in bitcoin just for 25% of my salary. It is not easy to badget your monthly salary for your daily needs but I keep saving because i know it is profitable when you invested. Keeping of my bitcoin is a kind of investment i also save my bitcoin from signature campaign payment. Im waisting my bitcoin for nonsense spending i prepared this for better future or for urgent needs.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December 4th, 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
p3ppymon

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:11:30 AM

in any case, the salary should be distributed evenly in Btc and Fiats.

This is true if you boss is going to pay half of the salary in crypto and the other half in fiat. Never heard anything in the real world yet.
If you are saying that you should convert half of your fiat paid salary into crypto currencies, I think that percentage is a bit high, unless you earn enough to carry out a decent life with such half.

guoyu78

Activity: 626

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow.Today.

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:01:08 AM

I guess it depends on your salary and your monthly needs anyway! Some people can invest 5%, some cannot even 1% of their salary.
You will mate one day you will get impressed by bitcoin and will invest into bitcoin many people were thinking like you in past and now they are the investors of bitcoin and there is a lot of profit in investing into bitcoin because bitcoin has a lot to deliver to its investor and there is no risk in investing into bitcoin and what is ROI I never heard about it before and what is the credibility of this investment, lol it maybe a scam.

Saksham

Activity: 503

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:03:05 PM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?
Accusaly it depends of how big your income is, but in percentage i would go up to 40-45 % from the income. I would make some hunger a few days if the price of the coins is right.

sparg

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:46:41 PM

I`ve  seen a while a go some rules stated by a chinese billionare about how to divide your earnings. He says that you should always have at least 3 sources of income. For example i have my salary, investments in crypto and just started with real-estate at a small scale. Same with you, now you have youre salary and you should look for the second source. Anyway going back to the chinese guy he stated something like that:
- 10% to new investemnt
- 10% to a deposit fund
- 20% for having fun (a very important aspect for a nive life. Dont make plans only for when your old)
And the rest for dayli expenses (food, home, education)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄nter]
onnz423

Activity: 658

Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:00:43 PM

I do believe careful money management can lead to steady gains over the long term, however how much you invest into low risk, medium risk and high risk ventures is probably more important.

If I were you, I'd invest the bulk of your money in low risk, somewhere around 50%. When it comes to cryptos, low risk would include BTC, LTC, and Dash. Then you could invest 25% in medium risk, such as booming technology stocks, whilst the final 25% would go in high risk alts, such as Iota and Gridcoin which have the potential to go big.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄███████████████▄
     ▄█████████████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████████████▄
  █████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████
▐██████   ▀████▀  ▐▌       █████▌
██████▌    ▀█▀    ███▌  █████████
██████  ▐▄    ▄  ▐███  ▐█████████
█████▌  ██▄ ▄█▌  ███▌  █████████▌
▐███████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬
White Paper
▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬
slashz9

Activity: 154

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:54:36 PM

it depends on each person if you're married of course your spending more, maybe 10% is good, as long as you do it every month, if you are not married may be able to try in 30%.

Gladiator25

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:09:36 PM

Divide your salary accordingly. First, you have to budget your salary to your expenses or the so-called needs. Second, budget for the bills. Third, invest your salary to bitcoin or store your salary for emergency purposes.

bocyaj

Activity: 365

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:35:09 PM

Divide your salary accordingly. First, you have to budget your salary to your expenses or the so-called needs. Second, budget for the bills. Third, invest your salary to bitcoin or store your salary for emergency purposes.

I was investing my 30% of salary every month in bitcoin.So you have to plan before to inverse in bitcoin.In some months I will inverse more than 30%,but not less than 30%.Every time I wil hold and upto now I had 0.09 Bitcoin in my wallet waiting for more price raise of bitcoin to sell it.

▄▄████████▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
  ██████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
            ▀▀████████▀▀
bitPlay 
        ████
    █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
    █  ████
        ████
  EARN UP TO 5.9% DAILY INVESTING IN eSPORTS 
  ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃    Choose a plan, make a deposit and enjoy the profit! 

████
████  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █
████
✔ DDOS Protection
✔ SHA-2/2048-BIT SSL Encryption
✔ Brilliant Solutions
✔ Fast Income
magicmeyk

Activity: 140

MGF Presale starts on 15th of November

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:29:11 PM

I say you cut your daily expenses first from your salary and the remaining will be divided into 60% in your allowance saving encase of emergency and 40% for your investment in bitcoin or other altcoin you want.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.