Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2019, 05:57:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Make a "Faucets" section  in the Service Announcements
YES - 16 (76.2%)
NO - 5 (23.8%)
Total Voters: 21

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I think you should make a "Faucets" section ASAP!  (Read 544 times)
rammy2k2
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002


Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino


View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:21:30 PM
 #1

I think you should make a "Faucets" section ASAP in the Service Announcements  section, since there, 99% of announcements are about faucets, but we miss the rest 1% wich are very important, because they really announce a REAL service.

1558634232
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1558634232

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1558634232
Reply with quote  #2

1558634232
Report to moderator
PLAY OVER 3000 GAMES
LIGHTNING FAST WITHDRAWALS
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1558634232
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1558634232

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1558634232
Reply with quote  #2

1558634232
Report to moderator
1558634232
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1558634232

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1558634232
Reply with quote  #2

1558634232
Report to moderator
1558634232
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1558634232

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1558634232
Reply with quote  #2

1558634232
Report to moderator
abyrnes81
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 742
Merit: 500



View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:23:12 PM
 #2

I think you should make a "Faucets" section ASAP in the Service Announcements  section, since there, 99% of announcements are about faucets, but we miss the rest 1% wich are very important, because they really announce a REAL service.

A similar discussion here: https://bitcointalk.to/index.php?topic=1005408.0


I'd like to suggest that all faucets are announced/discussed in a sub category in the 'Service Announcement' board. A faucet isn't a service, nor does it bring anything useful to the community (any more). They are made solely for the advertisement profit, nowadays at least (hence why most faucet owners control several sites, often above 10, to earn from visitors).

Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Service Announcements > Faucet Announcements
Deathwing
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1051


circa 2012


View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:25:02 PM
 #3

If there was a poll that i could spam "Yes" i would. I started hating to see Faucet ads on "Service Announcements" i am pretty sure the board is made for companies/people that wants to announce their services, such as "Bit-X's Bitcoin Debit Card" service.

This area is empty, but you can PM me if you want to fill it.
rammy2k2
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002


Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino


View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:33:14 PM
 #4

If there was a poll that i could spam "Yes" i would. I started hating to see Faucet ads on "Service Announcements" i am pretty sure the board is made for companies/people that wants to announce their services, such as "Bit-X's Bitcoin Debit Card" service.

Pool added, thanks for the idea , in this way, admin/mods will see how many people want this.

marcotheminer
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1012


Newbies: Feel free to message me!


View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:34:39 PM
 #5

Finally another thread. Theymos please make a new sub board before the new forum!

https://bitcointalk.to/index.php?topic=1005408.0

░░░ WCX: LONG/SHORT CRYPTO, STOCK, & FOREX with BITCOIN ░░░░░░ 0 fees ░ 300x Leverage ░ 100+ Markets ░ HIGH Liquidity ░░░
Legitimate negative trusted member? That's me. Negative trusts came from repaying loans late I kept in contact with LENDERS involved - THOSE LENDERS left neutral/positive trust following resolution.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
rammy2k2
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002


Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino


View Profile
April 16, 2015, 07:40:05 PM
 #6

This needs more attention to mods/admins ... do you really like what u see there ?

rammy2k2
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002


Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino


View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:23:13 AM
 #7

Aaaand bumping this for more attention.

vervolioman
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 493
Merit: 500



View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:44:44 PM
 #8

Yes please make one , today after some time i visited Service section and it's just full of faucets and useless services.
Make two sub-sections , one for faucet and other for Signature's

What use is a signature?
dothebeats
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1122

don't ruin my PCRs dammit.


View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:21:25 PM
 #9

And for whatever reason, I clicked on No instead of voting for Yes. Silly me.

It's kinda annoying visiting the Service Announcements section filled with faucets announcing that they are opening. Well for me, it cannot be considered as a service in any means. It is good for newbies who want to get their hands wet before deciding to go on fully with bitcoins. Several threads have been created simply for this matter, because many user thinks and sees that the important services are being outnumbered by faucet announcements.

TheButterZone
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1010


Pay with SegWit!


View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 02:41:51 AM
 #10

Disservice Announcements (faucets send you dust that costs you more to spend than the amount you got from the faucets).

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!